Honeymoon Destinations – You just got married and are now off to your honeymoon. However, are you excited about where your honeymoon is going to be spent? Here is a list of the best honeymoon destinations that you can choose from.
What Are the Best Honeymoon Destinations?
Mauritius – When you sit on the beach and enjoy the blue ocean and wildlife, you will feel like you have put yourself in a heavenly destination. Mauritius is a place that was talked about by Mark Twain.
This place is an African island that so few people know about. The hospitality on the island is friendly, upbeat and many people feel like they don’t want to leave. Couples on their honeymoon will often do snorkeling and scuba diving.
When you wake up in the morning, you can sit outside and drink your coffee and tea. You can have a romantic kiss with your lover on the beach. Take a walk on the beach holding hands and talking about your goals for the future.
British Virgin Islands – This is one of the most beloved honeymoon destinations. You will find that the British Virgin Islands have a large selection of 5-star hotels. You have beautiful beaches and private paths to walk. If you enjoy sailing and collecting seashells, this is an awesome getaway.
The British Virgin Islands are in the Caribbean. It has an abundance of fancy restaurants, tourist attractions and boating. Yes, you can even fish.
The best months to go there are September, October and November. Many honeymooners enjoy the large selection of seafood at reasonable costs. If you enjoy fresh lobster and clams, you will find that the restaurants serve these everywhere.
If you are used to driving your car everywhere, you should be happy to know that in the British islands, people usually get around by boat.
Florence – If you love Italian food and artwork, Florence is the perfect honeymoon getaway. You will notice that there is an abundance of stone streets and greenery. You can walk through the streets and smell the flowers. It’s like a picture from a movie. Most people at night spend their nights sipping on wine and talking amongst friends and family.
Florence is in the Tuscan hills. This is where artist Michelangelo got his inspiration for much of his artwork.
If you have forgotten what good old-fashioned Italian cooking is like, this place will have you turn the clock back 100 years. The townspeople here love to scratch bake everything. Homemade marina sauce over some ravioli is a specialty at many Italian restaurants.
If your honeymoon is in May, June, July, August and September, you will find that the warm weather is pleasant. During these months, Florence has many street festivals and artists in the street showcasing their work. Some of the best cheese and bread is made in Florence.
If you are wanting to take a few pounds off from all the good food that you will be eating, it will be a good idea to walk. Most people in Florence walk everywhere. It’s the kind of place where everyone knows each other, and friends feel like family.
Maui – This is a place where honeymooners go to explore. Spend your time hiking on trails and seeing volcanoes that you have read about in newspapers. Vacationers enjoy the traditional fire dancing and hula. Wherever you go in Maui, there is live music playing and honeymooners often enjoy partying to all hours of the night. Helicopter rides are also a favorite as there are many places in which you must fly to.
If the two of you are into golf or snorkeling, you can get a lot out of this place. If your wedding is in May, June, July, August and September, this is the best time to visit Maui. Most people in Maui drive their car everywhere. It will be a lot harder to get around walking as many places are spread out. They don’t have the best bus system but is okay if you plan on staying local. Maui is historical and many people go there if they want to experience happiness.
Your food selections will vary based on what you like to eat. Maui has evolved over the years and often have traditional Hawaiian foods and other types of food to include Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Greek and much more. Maui brings in tourists from around the world and understand that it wants to give tourists the type of food that will have them coming to their restaurants.
You and your newlywed spouse might enjoy sitting at one of the many parks. You will find that they have a lot of recreational centers and activities for every day of the year.
Tahiti – You haven’t seen dark sanded beaches until you have been to Tahiti. Papeete is the capital of this Island. There is a lot of fancy restaurants around the capital area. If you love sampling different kinds of food, this is the place to be.
If you are into French food, Tahiti has a lot of it. Most honeymooners will spend their time walking along the shore or taking a swim. There are many forests to walk through as well. If your honeymoon is in May, June, July, August, September and October, this is the best time to go. If this is your first time in Tahiti, there are many dinner cruises that you can take that are affordable and peaceful.
If you don’t speak French, Tahiti may be a bit difficult for you. Not everyone speaks English. Most French restaurants here serve sea food. Most people in Tahiti take taxis wherever they go. It’s the cheapest and best way of getting around. If you are on a budget, rental bicycles can help you to get around as well. Many people ride their bike everywhere that they go.
Fiji Islands – You probably already thought about this place. Most brides and grooms think about the Fiji Islands because they are literally talked about wherever you go. Honeymooners come here to enjoy the beaches and laying out on the shore. They want to experience spending quiet time alone and getting to know one another more.
Leave your cell phone at the hotel and enjoy the waves crashing up against the rocks. Couples often enjoy having a massage together. This is popular on the island. Many massages are given under the sun in front of the ocean.
The temperature is like Florida. It stays around eighty degrees throughout the year. If you are getting married in July, August or September, this is the best time to plan your honeymoon here. However, you can have fun any month of the year as the temperature is usually consistent. The most popular foods on the island are Japanese and international food.
Cinque Terre – Located in northwestern Italy, the newlyweds will enjoy swimming, sunbathing and sightseeing. You will find that this place is not as fancy as the Fiji Islands and its often hard to get around. Cinque Terre is known for its wine tasting, fresh olives and hiking trails. Unfortunately, there are only two good months to visit. These months happen to be September and October. If you are having a fall wedding, this will be a good honeymoon destination.
Italian foods such as pastries, pizza and pastas are often eaten. Most of the residents here speak Italian. Around 50% of the population does speak English and Italian. You will find that taxi drivers often know English because it deals with many tourists.
Bora Bora – The beaches here are jaw dropping. You can easily find that you have a lot of beach activities to do such as snorkeling, swimming, tanning and boating. If you are getting married at the later part of the year or the beginning of the year, this is a great honeymoon spot. The best months to visit Bora Bora are November, December, January, February, March and April. The weather here is warm all year round.
The #1 problem that you will find with Bora Bora is that its expensive. A one-week cost in a bungalow can cost as much as $7,000.00. You will find that you can get anything that you want her because the hotels often cater to the wealthy.
Most honeymooners enjoy sipping a glass of wine on the beach and relaxing. The main languages spoken in Bora Bora are Tahitian and French. Since many tourists visit this place, many of the shop owners and residents speak English. Many couples find fresh picked fruit all around markets and enjoy eating bananas, pineapple and coconuts.
Most residents and tourists here travel by bike. Believe it or not, you can often travel the entire island in just a few hours. You can rent a car here, but it is often pricey.
What Are Some Honeymoon Ideas?
- Now that you have some destinations in which you can travel to, here are a few suggestions on what you should do on your honeymoon:
- Sample new types of foods. If you have never eaten French, German, Italian, Jamaican, Chinese foods, try them together. You will build memories that will last a lifetime. You will find what your new husband or wife truly likes eating and what to avoid for the future. Order in some food to the hotel room and enjoy spending time together in bed. Breakfast in bed is always a great way to start your day after your wedding.
- Wake up and watch the sunrise in the morning. Yes, pick a day. This is something that you normally will never do. You often must wake up and get ready for work. However, you can watch the beauty of the sunrise and have a memorable kiss. Take a selfie of the two of you hanging out while feeling completely at peace. Pour yourselves a hot cup of tea or coffee.
- Look at your wedding day photos. In this day in age, everyone is taking their photos on their phones. Ask your guests to send you their photos and watch them on your honeymoon. Before you get your photos back from your photographer, you can often enjoy looking at hundreds of photographs from your friends and family.
- Talk about what excites you in love. Conversations like this don’t come around every day. Tell him/her what you fantasize about in the bedroom. Tell one another how kissing draws the two of you closer together. Find passion in your romantic time together and discuss what your want your partner to do.
- Listen to romantic music together. Kiss one another for hours and hold one another. Whisper sweet words into one another’s ears. Choose your favorite songs that remind you of one another. Now is the time to get romantic.
- Wear sexy lingerie for one another. This is one of the most romantic parts of getting to know one another. If you enjoy looking sexy in the bedroom, get yourself ready for your partner. Better yet, have a gift already prepared to see your partner change into.
- Take a romantic walk together holding hands. Walk around and visit shops and pick up some food along the way. In many honeymoon spots, there are street vendors that are waiting for your business.
- Couples massages are gaining popularity every month of the year. Couples often enjoy having their feet rubbed or their back. You can hold hands during your massage and realize that you have peace.
- Reading books together are a lot of fun. You will find that when you are alone, you both have a lot of discuss and understand. Its okay to read novels together and talk about what you are reading. You will find that your time alone is relaxing and loads of fun. Its always fun to experience what it would be like to share moments like this always.
- It’s important to turn your cell phone off when you are together. Forget work and mother’s calls. It’s your tune now to bond together as a couple and communicate. Communication is often hard to find. Most people say that communication is the #1 problem that they have because of social media and the internet. You can learn how to shut your gadgets off when you get home. Play a board game together and have some 1980’s fun.
- Let your new husband take some photos of you in your sexy lingerie. You will find that these photos turn him on while he is away. Let him see different sides of you. It’s okay to be a bit playful on your honeymoon.
- Find a place where you can dance and party with other couples. Often honeymoon spots have other newlywed couples that you can hang out with. You will find that the two of you enjoy spending time with people that have similar interests as you do. Show off your new wedding bands and let the world see that love does work and that you have found happiness.
- Join another couple that you are getting friendly with for dinner. You will find that you have a lot more in common with people that you don’t know than those that are your friends back home. Have fun and enjoy hanging out on a couple’s date.
- Have you ever been wine tasting? This is one of the most exciting times that you will experience. Wine tasting can be done anywhere. However, in many honeymoon destinations, there are wineries that give you samples.
- If you have a car, drive around and take a tourist look at your surroundings. Check out the homes of the rich and famous. Drive to nowhere and find excitement on your journey.
- Visit the zoo together. Zoos are not only for kids. Adults love the zoo as well and seeing animals in their natural habitat is always an exciting day. You can stop off at the snack shop and grab a hot dog together or hamburger. Talk about the zoo animals that are your favorite. It’s a good time to enjoy your special time together.
- If your honeymoon is in Las Vegas, Florida, New York or another state that allows gambling, visiting the casino for the night is loads of fun. Couples often enjoy spending their time alone and possibly winning. You will find that when you are at the casino, you laugh and are playful. Have fun and don’t lose your shirt.
- Baby talk to one another. Tell each other what you love about one another. Realize that everyone else around you is happy to see two people in love.
- Grab an ice cream cone with one another. You will find that tasty treats bring out your happy side. Everyone loves ice cream and it can make your day be full of excitement.
- Have your family members meet you a couple of days before you will head home. Show everyone the spots that the two of you enjoyed alone. Spend time talking to friends and family about how much you liked them being part of your special day.
- Sit in a sauna together. Get used to sitting with your lover and sweating out your toxins. Couples often want to feel like they are gaining healthier lifestyles. This is something that you won’t have time to do every single day.
- Take turns ordering food for your new husband/wife. Do you really know them as much you think? Take your time to show them that you know what they are all about.
- Take a romantic bath together or sit in the hot tub. Kiss hold hands and enjoy one another’s company. There is nothing better than sitting outside and under the stars in a hot tub.
What Are the Best Honeymoon Cruises?
Windstar Cruises – You can have fun doing water sports and water skiing. They have a lot of fun things to do. Many of their ships have candles and the best tasting food. There are both suites and standard cabins available. Both are nice, but you get a lot more with the suite. Many of the suites have balconies white standard cabins don’t.
Paul Gauguin Cruises – Small but impactful cruises for your honeymoon. Pop a bottle of champagne and have a photo shoot.
What Are the Best Honeymoon Resorts?
- Sandals Emerald Bay
- Fiesta Americana Conesa
- Sandals Regency La Toc
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort
- Hotel Remota
- Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort & Casino
- Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita
- Excellence Playa Mujeres
- Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
What Are Some Cheap Honeymoon Ideas?
Florida – You can’t go wrong with taking a trip to Florida for your honeymoon. The beaches are often free to get onto. Parking is often free to just a few dollars for parking. You can enjoy Florida’s year around good weather, parks and recreation center. A trip to Disney doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. You can often get into one of their parks for under $150.00 per person. Bring your fishing gear and have some fun. Take a trip to Sanibel Island Florida and collect seashells. You can often catch a glimpse of dolphins that often come close the shore.
Jamaica – Often inexpensive. You can often spend an entire week here for under $1000.000. Residents often enjoy going swimming, eating seafood and talking with neighbors. You will find that its rather laid back and one of the cheapest destinations for your honeymoon.
Rocky Mountains Colorado – The mountains here are breathtaking. You can often rent a cabin for under $100.00 per night. Get a cabin with a hot tub and a fireplace. You can have loads of fun toasting marshmallows and telling jokes. Talk a walk amongst nature. Go swimming and mountain climbing. Many cabins offer breakfast in bed or complimentary breakfast. Check out room rates and offerings. You will find that its quiet and makes you wish that you lived there year around. Colorado has some of the best cabins in the world and tourists go there in winter, spring, summer and fall.
Which Resort is Best For Honeymoon?
The Maldives is a popular choice for newlyweds, but there are many more tropical locations to choose from. The Four Seasons has a number of properties throughout the Maldives, including its own private island, Voavah. The Landaa Giraavaru is a popular honeymoon spot, with its 103 thatched-roof standalone bungalows. The romantic offerings here include candlelight dinners on a secluded sandbank, tantric couples massages, and sunset champagne cruises.
Another popular destination for honeymooners is the island of Bermuda. The casual elegance and first-class service of the country’s luxurious resorts make it a popular vacation destination for newlyweds and other couples. For the ultimate in luxury, stay at the Reefs Resort & Club in Southampton. This oceanfront boutique hotel is adjacent to the 18-hole Emerald Reef Golf Club, and offers a full kitchen and daily breakfast.
If you’re looking for luxury, try Secret Bay. Its eight luxurious bungalows are perched on a cliff. The villas have private plunge pools and whirlpool tubs, while the villas come with everything you need for the ultimate honeymoon. Only one thing is essential: a sunset view from Vetiver Sunset Deck. Guests at Secret Bay will never want to leave the beach, especially since it is so beautiful.
A Caribbean honeymoon is one of the most popular destinations, and the luxury resorts are the ultimate indulgence. Paris, the City of Love, is a romantic place for a couple. Enjoy the Eiffel Tower at night, or a cozy bistro by day. Greece has azure waters and iconic whitewashed houses, and Iceland has mighty glaciers and spectacular northern lights. A romantic getaway here is sure to make you and your partner happy.
The honeymoon is an exciting time for the newlyweds. In addition to the wedding, the honeymoon is also one of the most romantic parts of the wedding. A beautiful island paradise is a must-do for a romantic getaway. The location is important for the honeymoon because it sets the tone for the rest of the couple’s lives. A Caribbean island is the perfect choice for a dream holiday. The weather is usually perfect for a tropical vacation, but there are a few places you may want to avoid.
If you are looking for a romantic honeymoon, then Europe has a lot to offer. The romantic city of Paris will make your trip memorable, as it is the City of Love. While you’ll be in the city, you’ll also have the opportunity to take part in a variety of outdoor activities. In winter, you might choose to go Nordic skiing. The scenery is breathtaking, and the azure water will help you feel refreshed.
An all-inclusive honeymoon is a great idea for the newlyweds. Several honeymoon destinations are located in beautiful tropical islands, including the Caribbean. A luxurious island resort will include all meals and drinks, as well as an outdoor soaking tub. There’s also a chance for a romantic beach wedding. If you don’t want to go all out, there are many places where you can still enjoy your vacation.
The Caribbean has an abundance of stunning beaches, and a romantic honeymoon in the Caribbean will be unforgettable. The Royalton Antigua Resort & Spa is an all-inclusive resort on the Caribbean island of St. Martin. You can choose an all-inclusive island in Canada or the Pacific. For your first honeymoon, why not go to a luxury resort in the middle of the tropical forest? If you’re planning for a more active vacation, you can even try a rafting trip on the pristine shores of Jumby Bay.
Whether you want to relax on a sandy beach or spend your honeymoon in a rainforest, you’ll find the perfect place in the Caribbean or Central America. These places are popular with honeymooners for a variety of reasons. You can enjoy the outdoors, and explore exotic locales, as well as enjoy your surroundings. If you’re looking for an active, adventurous honeymoon, then this is the perfect location for you.
What to Do on a Honeymoon in Bed
There are several things to do on a honeymoon, including the obvious: sleep! Getting into bed is one of the most romantic things to do with your new spouse, and a honeymoon is a wonderful time to try some new and exciting sex activities. To make it even more interesting, consider enacting a fantasy together. If you’re a little shy about trying something new, you can always ask your partner to purchase some revealing lingerie for you.
During your honeymoon, you’ll likely be exhausted, which means you and your partner have probably been focusing on the little details for months or years. So take advantage of your free week to learn something new and enjoy each other’s company more than ever. Perhaps you can order a meal you’ve never eaten before, or take a scuba diving course. Whatever you do, choose something that is new and fun for the two of you.
You’ll be happy you did! If you’re tired after a long day of planning a wedding, try something a little different. Watch a steamy movie together! It’s a great way to heat up the relationship and create a steamy love session. And, of course, don’t forget your sexy lingerie. Your wife will be sure to appreciate the effort you’ve put into preparing the perfect lingerie for your first sex!
If you’d prefer to avoid sex altogether, try something more adventurous. You’ll feel more relaxed and comfortable in the meantime, and your sex life will be much more exciting. As long as you’re both young and full of energy, you’ll have plenty of time for sex on your honeymoon. If you’re still in the early stages of your relationship, a little thrill now and then will definitely increase your intimacy quotient.
After you’ve enjoyed a delicious dinner and a sexy movie, it’s time to try something a little more adventurous. Try a zip line! You’ll have so much fun that your partner will never believe was possible. In addition to getting sex, you can also have breakfast in bed. If you can’t make it to the hotel, order a meal in the room!
Another great way to increase intimacy on a honeymoon is to take your partner out for a day or two. A fun, exciting adventure can make for an even better sex experience. You can even order food in bed to make it more memorable. Once you’ve had a few amazing experiences, you can continue to make sex on your honeymoon more meaningful. So, what do on honeymoon in bed? There are several things to do on a honeymoon.
First and most important, you’re going to be exhausted. You’ve been planning for months and maybe even years. So, you’re ready for a week to unwind. You’ll be able to eat whatever you want, drink margaritas, and get great sex. There are plenty of ways to have a good time with your new spouse on your honeymoon. You might even want to go out in bed with your new husband to see how much he/she enjoys it.
A great way to have sex on your honeymoon is to have an intimate meal in bed. The idea is to spend the entire day in bed with your new spouse. You’ll be surprised at the quality of the meal! If you’re eating dinner in bed, you’ll be able to make the most of the romantic experience. A romantic dinner will be even more pleasurable if you order it in bed.
A good way to have a good sex on your honeymoon is to plan ahead. If you’re planning a wedding, you’ve been planning it for months and years. The last thing you need is a week to relax, eat whatever you want, and indulge in some sex. Your honeymoon is the time to enjoy the rest of your life. You’ll have the time to have great sex, and you’ll be able to spend quality time with your new spouse.
Where Should I Honeymoon in USA?
There are many reasons why you should honeymoon in the USA. Whether you’re a history buff, enjoy the outdoors, or have a desire for romantic activities, there is a destination for everyone. For a truly memorable vacation, choose one of the best US cities for your honeymoon. Below are some of our top picks. We hope this information helps you plan your trip! What’s your favorite US city?
If you want to spend your honeymoon in an iconic American town, there are a few options to choose from. First, try a small, low-key town like Jackson Hole. You’ll find a beautiful resort setting, as well as inexpensive rooms. Also, you can go on a snowshoeing or hiking excursion. If you’re looking for a less formal setting, try the state of California, which offers a number of charming spots for a honeymoon.
If you’re interested in visiting a national park, Wyoming is a great choice. Located in the South, Wyoming is home to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone National Park. While this is not the most luxurious place to honeymoon, the natural landscapes here are stunning and the price is right for a honeymoon. And if you’re planning a trip to the USA with your new spouse, you’ll want to start planning early.
If you’re traveling from LA to San Francisco, Wyoming is a great destination. The two famous national parks are within an hour’s drive of each other. A great way to start your honeymoon in the USA is to take a mini-moon to a nearby state. It will save you transportation time and will reduce jet-lag. You might even consider a multi-state honeymoon if you’re in the US for the first time.
The Pacific Coast Highway in California is another excellent destination for a honeymoon. If you’re looking for something a little more adventurous, the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone National Park are the perfect destinations. If you want to relax, the rugged and beautiful terrain of the state of Wyoming is also a great choice for a budget-conscious honeymoon. A couple will have a wonderful time on their trip. If you’re looking for a luxurious location, try the Rocky Mountains.
The Southern states are also great choices for honeymoons. You can visit Aspen and Tahoe in the winter to enjoy the snow. In the summer, consider a sunny destination like Amelia Island, Florida. Amelia Island is one of the top US honeymoon destinations. It has 13 miles of coastline and exotic wildlife. It’s the perfect vacation spot for a honeymoon. A wedding in the US can be a wonderful experience, but you may have to spend a little money.
If you are planning a honeymoon in the USA, you can choose between a number of wonderful places to visit. You can celebrate your anniversary in the southern city of Savannah. This picturesque city features mossy trees, rushing fountains, and historic homes. If you’re planning a romantic getaway, the south is the best place to go. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to spend quality time with your spouse.
The western states of the USA offer a large number of romantic destinations for honeymooners. While you’ll want to avoid the crowded cities, you can also enjoy the scenic countryside in the United States. Depending on your budget and preferences, there are many budget-friendly options in the USA. The best place for a honeymoon in the US is a destination that allows you to get married and celebrate your anniversary in style.
If you’re looking for a low-key, and affordable honeymoon in the USA, consider a destination that offers a wide range of experiences. While there are many locations you can choose from, Wyoming offers a diverse range of scenery for a romantic getaway. In the fall, the Upper Peninsula of Michigan is an incredible destination for a honeymoon. You can visit the lake, see a sunset, or hike along a glacier.