UNDERSTANDING THE STARS OF VIRGO
In love and in life. Virgo is known for its loyalty. It is a mutable earth sign. As an earth sign, aVirgo has a very pragmatic view on love. Although it does not necessarily shy away from romance, it understands that love has to be grounded for it to prosper. But as a mutable sign, its sense of realism and pragmatism is balanced by the acceptance that changes are inevitable. To achieve this, a Virgo is gifted with the uncanny ability to focus on small details, particularly those that threaten the stability of a relationship.
- Pro: Virgo is loyal – People born under the stars of Virgo are very loyal to their commitments and their partnerships, sometimes to a fault. Even when their loyalty is tested, they have the ability to be patient. They are very accommodating of the shortcomings of others. They are willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and the chance to prove themselves worthy of a Virgo’s devotion. Their hard-working nature applies not only in their pursuit of a successful career, but also in ensuring the longevity and stability of their romantic relationships. They are loyal in the sense that they are willing to work hard to nurture a relationship even in times when the romantic spark dims and fades away.
- Con: Virgo can be needy – The flipside of Virgo’s deep sense of loyalty is their tendency to be clingy and needy. Their uncanny ability to be as precise and meticulous in addressing the finer details of a relationship often makes them incapable of adjusting when things do not go their way. When their all their best-laid plans fail, they have nothing left in the tank and become increasingly dependent on the charity and goodwill of others.
MERCURY IN VIRGO
Resourceful and quick-witted Mercury rules the stars of Virgo. Similar to its divine namesake, the planet Mercury expresses the cosmological energies associated with versatility, astuteness, out-of-the-box thinking, sharp senses and reflexes, and communication skills. These traits complement Virgo’s eye for details, and penchant for devising plans. With Mercury as its ruler, Virgo is capable of reaching its fullest potential in terms of efficiency, productivity, and forward-thinking. As a natural pragmatist even in matters of love, this makes Virgo a good provider of both material and intangible needs. In simpler terms, we can always expect Virgo to remember anniversaries and book all those romantic dinners and getaways in advance.
Of course, Virgo can also be quite excessive. Overthinking is its greatest downside. At times, it can become overly critical. This applies not only to those whom Virgo loves, but also to itself. Virgo tends to put much of the blame for failed relationships on itself.
Who Is The Best Match For Virgo?
THE VIRGO WOMAN
A Virgo woman is often characterized as a tough challenge for those who yearn her love and affection. This is because a Virgo woman can appear as equally intimidating as she is beautiful. Perhaps, it is this intimidating persona that makes her a creature of great beauty and allure. But this air of strength is not something that is cultivated. A Virgo woman can appear intimidating only because much of her time and focus are spent on the finer details of her work and her personal life. A Virgo woman is self-reliant, brutally honest, and intelligent. Here are some of her outstanding traits:
- Self-sufficient – A Virgo woman does not need a benefactor to provide her with the finer things in life. She has the skills and the means to spoil herself. She has her life perfectly measured and charted. She is open to dating people, but don’t feel insulted when she demands to split the check. When a Virgo woman does decide to enter into a relationship, she is open to making compromises as long as these do not affect her capacity to think and act freely. This is often misinterpreted as Virgo’s manipulative nature. But Virgo does not seek to control. Her way to show genuine love is to ensure that the lines of communication are open so that any small conflicts can be resolved quickly.
- Goal-oriented – A Virgo woman generally has a fixed end result in mind. She excels at planning and arranging the small details of her life according to a grand design only because she has a relatively good understanding of who or what she wants to be a decade, or two decades from now. She does not rush into life-changing events such as marriage or having children, until they are well within their appointed dates in her internal calendar.
- Process-driven – A Virgo woman cherishes the virtue of hard work. First, hard work is the first test of loyalty. One who works hard shows the capacity for long-term commitment. Second, hard work enables the Virgo woman to be meticulous in her undertakings. A Virgo woman believes that a worthwhile relationship is always a work in progress.
- Transparent – A Virgo woman has the uncanny ability to see and hear lies. Her good communication skills, enhanced by Mercury’s gift of observation, allows her to detect dishonesty in the words and actions of other people. She values honesty because she is more than willing to show it as well. One who earns the trust and love of a Virgo woman is assured of her transparency and honesty.
THE VIRGO MAN
A Virgo man is an epitome of chivalry. A Virgo projects an air of calmness and deliberateness. There is a cadence in his words and gestures that comes across as assuring. It is rather easy to establish rapport with a Virgo man because he is helpful through the manner in which he communicates. A Virgo man is mostly in control over his emotions and his apprehensions. Here are a Virgo man’s common traits:
- Accommodating – A Virgo man is a consummate gentleman. He is naturally accommodating without being condescending. In conversations, he listens attentively and respectfully. He values insights, even contrarian ones, and willfully considers them in how own judgment. This is why a Virgo man is an excellent business partner and lover. In bed, a Virgo man is generous and patient. He is willing to accept criticisms and suggestions from his lover in all things romantic and intimate.
- Tidy – A Virgo man is a creature of habit, especially in matters of personal well-being and hygiene. He is tidy, not only in the way he dresses and carries himself, but also in how he arranges his daily routines. He exudes an air of professionalism. He has the look of a man who has all his present and future affairs in perfect order.
- Inquisitive – A Virgo man is a good listener. He has genuine interest in anyone with whom he sits down with for a conversation. As an excellent communicator, he is as good at listening as he is in asking questions. Expect a Virgo man to mostly ask the right questions, say the appropriate responses, and offer insights that are not only well-articulated but also delivered with good intent. In intimate encounters, a Virgo man communicates a lot in order to know what makes his partner comfortable and sensual.
- Composed – A Virgo man seldom freaks out. It takes a lot to take him out of his game because he has already planned every angle and every contingency. As a lover, he would go out of his way to ensure that a casual date or an intimate encounter will proceed with little distraction. When things become awkward, a Virgo man knows just what to do to set everything back in order.
THE BEST MATCHES FOR VIRGO
The best matchesfor a person born under the stars of Virgo are those born in Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, and Taurus.
- Cancer – Virgo and Cancer are both inclined to protect and nurture. Virgo and Cancer both yearn for stability in both life and love. Cancer values the need to maintain a loving home built on the strong foundation of trust. This resonates well with Virgo who also values honesty. Cancer and Virgo are signs that are both committed to long-term plans.
- Capricorn – Capricorn shares Virgo’s pragmatism. In addition, both are good communicators who are capable of establishing rapport with their partners. When Capricorn and Virgo are paired, all communication lines are open.
- Taurus – Virgo and Taurus both have a taste for the finer things in life. They are both creatures of sophistications. Taurus, the intelligent entrepreneur, seeks to build an empire. Virgo, the consummate planner, knows the details in building an empire. Together, a Taurus and a Virgo make a power couple.
- Scorpio – The deepest and most profound connection that a Virgo can make is with a Scorpio. Indeed, Scorpio is the best match for Virgo. They are soulmates. Scorpio is intuitive. Virgo is perceptive. These are highly complementary communication skills. Both are loyal and concerned with the future. With each other, their most passionate and erotic sides come to life. If there is any sign that Virgo should marry, it has to be Scorpio.
The worst matches for a Virgo are Libra, Aquarius, and Leo. A Libra is often fatalistic in nature, It has the propensity to sit back and let destiny take the wheel. This is unacceptable for a Virgo who always plans for every possibility and every contingency. Aquarius can be too independent and elusive. It is not inclined to sacrifice its ambitions for the sake of a worthwhile and intimate relationship. On the other hand, Virgo seeks stability in all areas of life, inclusive of career and relationships. Finally Leo’s boldness and fiery energy can be irritating to Virgo who prefers calmness and patience. Leo is too much of a leader type of personality to allow itself to be subjected to the plans and terms laid down by Virgo.
Who Should a Virgo Marry?
Who should a Virgo marry? A virgo male and female have many common interests and will be great advisers. Unlike most other star signs, Virgos are not particularly good at expressing their emotions. Instead, they will express their love through acts of service. If you are looking for a life partner, it’s best to choose someone with the same values and outlook as you do.
Virgos have high standards, and they will need someone who has high standards. Choosing a partner who shares your standards will ensure a happy relationship. As a demanding sign, a Virgo will be demanding, and they will not take you for granted. A person who meets these criteria is a good match for a Virgo. And because of their discerning nature, they will want to marry someone who is compatible with their high standards.
If you’re looking for a life partner who shares your values, a Virgo is a great match. Their high standards will make them an excellent parent, but you should be prepared for a long-term relationship. A Virgo will not compromise with their partner. Neither can a Virgo. This means that the person you choose must also be able to meet these standards.
A Virgo is very particular about the people they are in relationships. They are very analytical and meticulous, and will put a lot of effort into choosing the right mate. They also have high standards, so a relationship with a Virgo will be a long and meaningful one. However, if you’re a Virgo, it’s best to choose a partner who has similar high standards and values.
If you want to date a Virgo, be sure you can keep up with his standards. Virgos are extremely demanding, and will not tolerate a partner who doesn’t have the same high standards. Often, they’ll have high standards, and they’ll be demanding when it comes to their relationship. They’ll be loyal to each other, and they’ll be able to support one another in times of need.
A Virgo woman is the most compatible mate for a Virgo male. It is best to choose a Virgo female who is compatible with your needs. A vigilent Virgo will be very protective of her mate. If the relationship is too new, it could be a disaster. Hence, a Virgo male should not try to make her a slave.
A virgo male or a Virgo female can be the perfect match for a Virgo. They complement each other perfectly and fill each other’s needs with a sex. Although they don’t have the emotional capacity of other star signs, a sexy Virgo female will make a great mother. If you have a virgo male in your life, a Virgo male will be a good father.
If you are a Virgo, you’ll be a good match for both of you. Virgos are very critical and have a difficult time relating to others. It’s best to choose someone who shares your high standards. Despite their lack of emotional capacity, Virgos make good parents and will make good partners. But if you don’t share the same ideals, a savvy mate is a good choice for a virgo.
A virgo man should choose a partner with high standards and who is willing to sacrifice for a relationship. Since a Virgo is critical and has a hard time getting along with others, a partner with a high standard is essential. In addition to being a good partner, a virgo man should be able to understand and respect his values. When choosing a mate, he or she should be aware of the astrological characteristics of both parties and be understanding of the other partner’s needs.
A virgo is a strong, loving, and hardworking person who is in search of a life partner. Despite their perfectionist tendencies, a Virgo male will generally look for a woman who is able to take care of herself and achieve success in her career. A virgo male will not be attracted to a vain or overly-fussy woman, but he will be attracted to a partner with brains.
What is Virgo’s Worst Match?
Virgos and Aries are two intellectual signs who do not get along. Both of them enjoy being provocative and provoking others. The problem with the Virgo type is that they can become too cold and calculated, which can drive Aries crazy. While both signs can be hypercritical, most Virgo-Aries matches are a draw. Here are some of the things to look for in a mate.
Virgo is flexible, creative, and artistic, and it is possible to find a soul mate for this dual nature sign. However, Virgos and Sagittarius clash in many ways. Sagittarius is known for not being very organized, is unorganized, and struggles to stick to a plan. While Virgos may initially fall in love with Sag’s openness and artistic side, they will quickly realize that he or she is not an ideal partner.
As a relationship partner, Virgos are ideal partners for one another. Virgos are highly critical of others, and want to have only the best relationships. Despite their logical approach to life, Virgos will avoid relationships that are too long-term and are prone to heartbreak. Therefore, they are best suited for single men and women. You should know their astrological signs before choosing a partner.
Virgos are prone to criticism and are extremely protective of their relationships. In addition, they tend to be too critical, so you should be careful with them if you are in a relationship with a Virgo. They will constantly criticize their partners and are very easy to lose. The latter is an excellent way to protect themselves from heartbreak. And if you’re looking for a long-term companion, a Virgo may not be for you.
Virgos aren’t compatible with other signs. The only signs that Virgos are compatible are Libra and Leo. They don’t have the same personality traits, and it’s best to avoid these relationships when you can. While they may not be the most ideal choice, they can be a great match for each other. If you’re looking for a partner, Virgos should consider a partner with the same characteristics.
Aquarius is not a good match for Virgos. Both signs are very similar in their intelligence and rationality, but Virgos are often fussy and have a hard time expressing their feelings to a partner who is native to the other sign. An Aquarius and a Virus relationship is boring, unfulfilling, and requires constant adjustment. You must find a mate who has the same traits.
Taurus and Virgos do not get along well. Both signs are efficient, but the Virgo can’t tolerate the flightiness and fickleness of the Libra. They also need each other to be able to work well together. In a romantic relationship, both signs are highly critical of each other. A Virgo will never be satisfied with a partner who’s too flighty.
A Virgo’s best match is a Libra. Likewise, a Libra should be a Virgo’s best friend. But a Libra should be a Virg’s worst enemy. It can be difficult to be a Virgo because of its analytical nature. But if you have a virgo’s best friend, he will appreciate it and protect her.
Besides being very critical, a Libra is not the best match for a Virgo. A Virgo will be very jealous and overly demanding. She will expect reciprocate and will be overly critical and perfectionistic. If she feels that she is not worthy of their affection, she’ll end the relationship. A Libra will probably think you’re a bad sign. They need to be together, so they can be in love.
If you are a Virgo woman, an Aquarius man is not the best match for her. She needs a more stable partner. If you’re a man, don’t get an Aquarius. He is the worst sign for a Virgo. The other sign is a Scorpio. It’s not the best match for a Virgo. They should not be together.
Who is Virgo’s Perfect Match?
A Virgo is a hard worker, so it only makes sense that they would put equal effort into a romantic relationship. Their love interests are well-balanced between their caring and generous nature, and their raunchy side is carefully concealed. Although Virgos are often reserved and quiet, they will open up to someone who understands their unique character, and they’ll heal old wounds.
While a Virgo isn’t a good choice for a partner unless they share similar parenting styles and values, the relationship between these two signs can be successful. The virgo is a hard worker, and can enjoy the company of another Virgo. While these two signs can be friends, they may not be a good romantic match. A Virgo may prefer to date a partner who is also a hard worker.
Virgos are very sensitive and don’t open up to others very often. While they can be affectionate and tender with others, Virgos can be rather guarded about their feelings. They often build walls around their emotions to protect themselves. A Virgo may want to express their true feelings, but doesn’t know how to do so. A Virgo needs someone who is patient and understanding, and can help them open up about their true feelings.
Virgos are often considered perfect match candidates because their personalities are so similar. However, it is important to note that a Virgo is not always a good romantic match for a Virgo. While the Virgo can be compatible with a person of another zodiac sign, it may not be the best choice for long term relationships. Since Virgos are perfectionists, it is unlikely to be a good romantic match.
Virgos are very lovable but do not open up much with other people. They need someone who understands their need for objectivity and their need to be critical. A partner who shares these traits will appreciate their sensitive side. They’ll need to be patient to make them feel comfortable. They will also need someone who can help them explore their inner selves. They need a partner who can be patient and compassionate.
Virgos can be unpredictable in the bedroom. If their partner isn’t able to appreciate their hard work and dedication, they may become resentful. They are extremely adaptable in the bedroom and don’t have a favorite sex position, but they can keep up with the tempo after a few rounds. If they aren’t appreciated, a Virgo can grow resentful very quickly.
If both Virgos are ideal for each other, a Virgo should be with a Virgo. The other person should be a Virgo who shares their values. If you have a Virgo friend, it’s possible that you’ll become a good friend together. Those with a Virgo’s temperament make a great romantic partner. A Virgo is a highly intelligent and hard-working sign.
A Virgo’s ideal partner is a Cancer. She complements the Virgo’s gentle personality and her sensitivity. The two have similar beliefs and attitudes, and they are naturally compatible. Neither of them is attracted to anyone who does not share those values. They are both loyal and trustworthy. Whether a Virgo is attracted to a Virgo, there is no doubt that he will feel at home in the astrological couple.
A Virgo’s perfect match depends on the positions of planets at the time of their birth. If the Virgo has a Cancer-Virgo horoscope, it is more likely to marry a Capricorn, as it shares the same values and principles. Both are very compatible with the other. For a mate, it is best to consider a Virgo’s personality and their horoscope compatibility.
A Virgo is a wonderful partner for a Scorpio. A Virgo is thoughtful, communicative and deeply passionate, but a Scorpio is impulsive and competitive. Despite this, a Scorpio is a good match for a virgo, who is a logical and compassionate thinker. A Virgo is the perfect partner for a passionate Aries because he is the perfect fit for both zodiac signs.
Who is the Soulmate of Virgo?
Despite the common myth that a Libra can never have a soulmate, the truth is that Libra and Virgo are actually compatible. Both sign have similar principles, ambitions, and goals. Moreover, they both are impulsive and have a desire for harmony and order in their relationships. Therefore, a Virgo is the perfect soulmate for a Libra. They are equally able to appreciate each other’s refinement, intelligence, and impeccability.
A Virgo and a Cancer are polar opposites, but they have some common traits. Both signs strive to be the perfect partner. Their strong desire to achieve balance makes them ideal romantic partners. They also value family relationships and helping others. However, a Virgo should avoid a Virgo who can reinforce their insecurities. If you are a logical and rational person, a Taurus is not the right partner for you.
Virgo and Aries are two types of lovers who have a lot in common. Both signs are cautious and overthinking, and they should not be paired with someone who constantly thinks too much. Fortunately, a Virgo’s soulmate is a Taurus, who calms their over-thinking. A Taurus can also make a virgo feel more comfortable in bed, as he will focus on satiating the Virgo’s desires instead of rushing her into an uncomfortable situation.
While Virgos are compatible, they are not soulmates. A Virgo may be the best person for you if you are a Virgo. The other person in a relationship who is more suited to you is likely to be a Scorpio. Their astrological chart placement is ideal for soulmates, but a Virgo would be a better match for a partner with whom he or she can relate.
A Virgo is the most trustworthy sign, and a Virgo is the best choice for a mate in a water or earth sign. If the Virgo is a virgo, you can count on this zodiac sign to be dependable and loyal. They are likely to have similar characteristics. So, if you are a tadpole, the Taurus is the perfect soulmate for you.
The Virgo is a very cautious person. He or she tends to think too much before making decisions. A Taurus will help a Virgo relax and enjoy the sex life. The Virgo native will adore the Taurus’ charm. They will also appreciate the Taurus’ charm and cynicism. The truth about the Virgo and Libra is that the two signs are very compatible, and they are inseparable.
Virgo and Libra are similar in most ways, but they have some major differences. While a Virgo is a highly independent and impulsive person, Libra is a more laid-back and more mature soul. Both are intellectual and seek to learn more about the world around them. In terms of a relationship, the Virgo will be the one who keeps the fire in the relationship and take responsibility for it.
In a relationship, a Virgo is often attracted to another Virgo. Unlike other zodiac signs, however, Virgos are more easily influenced by their partners than they are by their own personality traits. A Virgo woman will often have a practical and reliable nature, and a tiger man will be a passionate and faithful companion. The virgo man will help the Pisces woman to understand her feelings.
A Virgo woman’s soulmate is a Taurus man. Both are cautious and shy in sex. A Virgo male native makes the best soulmate for a Virgo woman. They will be able to work well together and get the job done, while maintaining their individuality. While they are a natural match, a Virgo is usually reserved and shy.
Virgo and Libra are both good partners but their primary compulsions are different. Aries is very emotional while a Virgo is very kind and gentle. They will need to build each other’s confidence and trust. Both signs are looking for a partner with the ability to tolerate criticism. While these two are compatible, a Virgo should be wary of a Capricorn.