Pisces zodiac is for people born from February 20 to March 20. This sign is known for carrying the burdens of other zodiacs, that come before it. The ruling planet is Neptune, and the sign is named by Poseidon the Roman god of the ocean. Pisces has a great ability of imagination, feeling, and creation. If you have a partner, friend who is Pisces, then you will get a therapist for free. People of this sign will pay attention to your rambling, and without getting tired. They won’t judge the situation abruptly to give you a prompt solution.
However, Pisces can also lose concentration often, and it’s not because they are heartless, but they tend to daydream a lot. They are prone to thinking about the possibilities and realities beyond practical situations. Pisces are very sensitive, they can sometimes think of impossible things based on the feelings they carry. When the people of this sign want to detach themselves from the hard feelings, they tend to embrace unhealthy escapism as their solution. To become the best of themselves they have to stay put on the solid ground, even as they daydream. Pisces is compatible with so many signs, and they are sexually attracted to few zodiacs. Let’s explore the topic in this article.
Who is Pisces Sexually Compatible With?
Pisces is compatible with many signs, but they will find few matches for their sex life. Capricorn, Aries, Scorpio, and Aquarius are one of the best matches for them. Read on to know more.
- Aries: Thiszodiac is one of the pisces compatible signs for love. Aries is ruled by Mars, and they project the sense of sex, aggression, and action. There will be a good match when fire meets fire. Aries is a cardinal zodiac, which suggests that with Aries they can have good intimate times. They can be most compatible with Aries because of their hard sex drive and it can last long as a relationship. However, both signs have their differences, but with a little bit of understanding, a relationship can bloom.
- Scorpio: Pisces have a crazy sex life, but that isn’t compared with Scorpio. They want eroticism, passion, and intensity in their intimate times. With Pisces, they find an internal connection. This sign offers Scorpio a better emotional level, and just because of their daydreaming, and imagination they can come up with experiments and more kinks in their lives. Pisces isn’t like other zodiacs, as they can match up to the intensity level of Scorpio. A Scorpio zodiac person will appreciate the understanding nature of Pisces, and they will also love the way the sign can take up whatever they want to do in their alone times.
- Capricorn: This sign can push Pisces to recognize their sexual needs. If you consider Taurus, they are good too, in case of sensuality, but when you are looking for something deep and understanding, then Capricorn is the only way. You just need to wine and dine with a Cap and make them feel secure. This way a Capricorn will get off their goals, and become free with Pisces. With this sign, Pisces can go without any hassle. The adaptability trait of Pisces will be the best for sexual and long-lasting life.
- Aquarius: Aquarius people aren’t that communicative, but with a Pisces, they can open up. As you already know that Pisces likes to listen and they can offer a better solution. They will also not have any issue with their non-talker partner as they can lure them into intimacy with their understanding nature. Pisces will have a great time with Aquarius both inside the room and outside. Also, Aquarius will have a very mature partner, who is willing to do anything exciting during intimate times and without reluctance. Pisces can also be a very good friend to Aquarius and can understand their issues.
What Are Some Pisces Compatible Signs?
If you are a Pisces and you haven’t met your match yet, let’s look at the compatible signs with your zodiac. This will help you find out the person who is ready to have a relationship with you.
- Pisces and Taurus: If you are looking for pisces compatible signs for marriage, then Taurus can offer the same. These two signs share creativity, sensuality and they can have an intellectual discussion with each other. They can be a great match in homemaking. With Taurus, Pisces can throw a party, decorate the household, and they will get the grounding from a Taurean. A Taurus is practical, and this can help Pisces live the best life. Other than this, the gentle nature of Pisces can help Taurus to break down their barriers and enjoy new things in life. However, these two signs have their differences, but they can perfectly balance their life.
- Pisces and Cancer: These two signs are known as the nurturers, and they will find compassion and attentiveness as they yearn for it. They are both highly empathic zodiacs, so they can take care of their emotional burdens. Often Pisces feel like they are carrying the weight on their shoulders, but with Cancer, they can get relief. A Cancer partner will listen to their worries and can lessen the emotional burden of Pisces. Cancer and Pisces can have a meaningful relationship with each other.
A Pisces can spend a lifetime with Cancer who is well-known for their love of family and friends and hospitality. This will help Pisces to feel at home. You must not be surprised when the Pisces and Cancer couple shows up at your doorstep with a cooked hot meal when you are having a hard time. They share generosity and kindness, and this is another reason they can be a good pair.
- Pisces and Scorpio: Both of them are very spiritual, and this is why they can connect. Scorpio and Pisces will identify the sensitive sides of each other, and they will always be willing to give space to express their emotions. There are other similar things these zodiacs share, such as they both value emotional honesty, so they can always be honest with each other. They can have faith in their partner and will love them unconditionally no matter what. Pisces and Scorpio are a great match for a long-term relationship.
- Pisces and Capricorn: These two signs have different traits, and they will seem the opposite. But there’s a term that says opposites attract. For this Pisces can be attracted towards a Cap. They also have some similarities which can build a strong relationship. Pisces is a rebellious dreamer while Capricorn is a conformist, on these grounds these two can connect to explore new cultures, ideas, and experiences. Both these signs want a big life, and for that, they are a good fit for each other. Their opposite traits are often like the missing pieces of a puzzle which can be completed with their good traits. A Capricorn will indulge in hard-working, and help their Pisces partner to make a detailed life plan. They are most of the time a good match for each other, and it can bring a long-term relationship as well.
- Pisces and Pisces: When two Pisces meet, they will become the healers in the zodiac circle. They would argue on the topic of caring for each other. However, this pair can be a bit complicated in the case of communication, as they struggle to become straightforward and open up in the relationships. This can lead to an issue of staying within a conflict with each other and not opening up. Miscommunication can be a great danger in the two of Pisces’ lives. To solve issues, they have to understand the situation and step up to communicate their feelings. This will help them go on with their lives and create a strong relationship.
- Pisces and Leo: Leoand Pisces can make a good pairing as they can complement each other. Leo likes to take charge, so they can handle the daydreaming nature of their Pisces partner. Also, the inventive part of Pisces can help Leo to create. In this pair, Leo will love to take the lead, which will relieve Pisces from their burden. But the signs must be aware of their sensitiveness, as both of them can feel insecure, and can take some hurtful decisions to avoid weakness. To overcome the difficulties Leos have to carry the burden and let Pisces healthily handle their insecurities.
- Pisces and Virgo: These two zodiacs connect with their nurturing traits. They are the two sides of a coin. Virgo can recognize the issue and requirement for healing, while Pisces offers to listen and shows empathy. They make a very good job of making other people feel safe and loved. However, both Pisces and Virgo fear being judged by others, which can lead to the blockage of their feelings and communication too. This becomes visible when the perfectionist side of Virgo becomes noticeable. In here, Pisces can hide their mistakes and can behave rudely to the Virgo. The only way to overcome the issues is through understanding and love. This way they can form a good bond.
The compatible signs of Pisces can bring love and harmony to their lives. If you are looking for further information or want to know about pisces compatible signs today, you can check out the daily horoscope pages or consult a reputed astrologer.